* * *
Please click here for information regarding Sikes Adobe Historic Farmhouse public tours
Special Activities in the
San Dieguito River Park
It's time to get out and get active! There are over 37 miles of trails in the San Dieguito River Park for you to enjoy. Current activities:
• Consider helping to support the River Park by volunteering a few hours a month. Volunteers are needed for Trail and Habitat Restoration Work Projects in the field.
Click here for more information.
SAN DIEGUITO RIVER PARK TRAIL MAPS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE!
All of the trail maps below are available if you click here.
• Clevenger Canyon North & South Trails
• Crest Canyon Open Space Trail
• Mule Hill - San Pasqual Valley & Hidden Valley Trails
• North Shore Lake Hodges Trail
• Piedras Pintadas & Bernardo Bay Trail
• San Dieguito Boardwalk and Lagoon Trail
• San Pasqual Valley & Highland Valley Trail
• Santa Fe Valley & Del Dios Gorge Trail
• Santa Ysabel Open Space Preserve East Trails
• Volcan Mountain Trails
* * * * *
(The picture above is of volunteers helping build a new trail).
2nd Sunday of each month, 8-11 a.m.
3rd Saturday of each month, 8-11 a.m.
See Activities Calendar above for directions. If none are listed, please call Leana at 858 674-2275 x 14 or email email@example.com.
* * * * *
During any given month you may find
offered an easy hike where you can discover more about local plants
and history, an activity filled family trek for kids and their families,
or a vigorous expedition up a steep hillside. Are you an beginning
or experienced mountain biker, kayaker, or equestrian? Keep your
eye out for these occasionally organized Park explorations. Monthly
habitat restoration and trail maintenance projects offer a great
way for older kids to earn community service credit, for high
school and college students to gain valuable career experience "in
the field", and for anyone to support the River Park and its
projects. All activities are free unless otherwise noted and reservations
should be made if noted.
If you would like to submit an idea for
an activity please email Leana Bulay at Leana@sdrp.org.
Back to Top of Page.