The North San Diego Certified Farmers Market is held every Sunday* 10:30am – 3:30pm on the grounds of the Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead. It features local farm-fresh produce, local flowers and plants, and arts and crafts from artisans in the area. Shopping at the Farmers Market helps support the preservation and restoration of the Sikes Adobe.
- Stroll through sections featuring local artisans, fresh food, and neighborhood merchants
- Support your local community and contribute to the local economy
- Visit and buy from merchants, vendors, and farmers committed to doing business the “old-fashioned” way – person-to-person and face-to-face
- Location: 12655 Sunset Drive, Escondido, CA 92025
- Date and Time: Every Sunday*, 10:30am – 3:30pm – Rain or shine!
- Get Connected: Facebook and Twitter
*The Market is closed on Easter Sunday, and if Independence Day, Christmas, or New Year’s Day falls on a Sunday.