San Dieguito River Park Accomplishments in 2004
· Procured $4,337,000 in state grant funds for property acquisition and projects.
· Received $29,433 grant from the San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy.
· Received $27,000 from the County for operational budget support.
· Received $10,000 grant from County for trail signage and youth projects.
Received $77,520 in cash and material contributions for construction of
Increased annual revenue to the
· Converted from mail-based agenda, activity schedule, and newsletter distribution to web-based distribution for an annual savings of approximately $17,000.
5,041 acres of land on
870 acres of habitat and corridor connection properties acquired by the
Bernardo Mt (Caltrans) 93 acres
Boudreau 75 acres
Crowder 75 acres
Habib 387 acres
· Completed restoration of the Sikes Adobe Farmhouse and opened to the public with docent guides.
Completed construction of the
· Established a $500,000 endowment fund with the Del Mar Foundation for maintenance of the San Dieguito Lagoon Wetlands Restoration Project.
Established a $176,900 endowment with the Rancho Santa Fe Foundation
· Published the River Park Revenues/Expenditures/Accomplishments report for 1989-2004.