Give Back to your River Park!
We have many volunteer opportunities for all ages and levels of involvement. Learn more about each of the following programs to find one that interests you.
- A parent, guardian, or organization group leader must accompany volunteers under the age of 16.
- A parent or guardian must sign permission forms for volunteers under the age of 18.
- Meeting places and times vary. Check the Events Calendar for details.
- Water, snacks, tools, and gloves will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- Closed-toe shoes or boots are required.
- Recommended: long-sleeve shirt, long pants, hat, eye protection, sunscreen
- Training on how to use various tools and equipment and how to follow various procedures, depending on the activity.
- SDRP Volunteer Uniform for long-term volunteers.
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Enrichment Programs
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage while participating in an official volunteer activity.
- Expanded knowledge of the park and its resources.
- Fresh air and exercise.
For more information, contact Leana Bulay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 674-2275 x14